October Reader Photo Contest
Help us decide the winner of the next photo contest
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
1. The Narrows in Zion National Park
2. Melakwa Lake in Western Washington’s Snoqualmie National Forest
3. Big Island’s Kazumura Cave
4. Wall Street along the Navajo Loop in Bryce Canyon National Park
6. Necklace Lakes in Bob Marshall Wilderness
7. Falls near Melakwa Lake in Snoqualmie National Forest
8. Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument in Coyote Gulch
9. Muir Snowfield
10. Lake Marie, WY
Here are our favorite pictures from this month’s photo contest. Vote for your favorite to help us choose the winner. The winning photo will be published in Backpacker’s October issue and the winner will receive a Tamron 18-200mm Di II zoom lens*.
Do you have a photo that beats these? Enter it in the next reader photo contest for your own chance to win. Read the rules at backpacker.com/photos