We’re providing this recipe for free so you can get a taste of Active Pass, our members-only program with exclusive stories, reviews, and, yes, food. For more, become a member.
- Pack Chinese five-spice, sugar, bouillon, and rice noodles in a zip-top bag.
- Combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, and peanut butter in a leak-proof container.
- Pack other ingredients separately.
- Place mushrooms in a pot with three cups of cold water and soak until they are soft, about 20 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients, bring to a boil, cover, and simmer until rice noodles are soft and the other ingredients have dissolved into the broth, about 10 minutes.
- Top with lime wedges and Sriracha to serve.
Weight: 3 ounces
- Calories 264
- Protein Content 7 g