Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness, nutrition, and adventure courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+ Sign up for Outside+ today.
Good news, GPS fans: BACKPACKER GPS Trails Version 1.1 just hit Apples App Store. The update is free for all current users, and new users can grab the new-and-improved model for $9.99. In addition to being optimized for iOS4, Version 1.1 features:
– improved GPS lock speed
– faster launch from a cold start
– Fixed performance issues with 3G phones
– Photo crashing bugs are fixed
– Ability to pause and resume tracks
– Fixed login and registration bugs
– Tracks saved after crashes
An Android update is coming soon. If you’re looking to score your own copy for free, look out for more BACKPACKER GPS Trails giveaways on our Facebook page in the coming weeks.