Your fall-line descent through freshies is hard earned through an enduring backcountry climb. Mode of transportation - your legs. Hoofing up, or gliding down the mountain, protect your ride with the Vapor Cargo Pants.
- Totally waterproof, windproof, and breathable 820NT eVent® (ePTFE) fabric construction provides all mountain protection, with a distinctly edgy distressed denim look and feel.
- Micro-taped seams ensure waterproof integrity throughout the entire piece. The relaxed freeride fit, with articulated knees ensures unrestricted range with room to layer without being too baggy.
- Chilled back from the chair lift or snow down your behind? The adjustable contoured waist with padded lumbar support stops that nonsense. To keep snow from riding up your spine, the integrated powder-skirt snaps securely attaches to your jacket's waist skirt.
- 2 large zippered thigh stash pockets and 2 roomy hand pockets have ample room for any necessary gear with space to spare for any not-so-necessary gear.
- Going up the mountain, the SuperFabric HDM reinforced instep patches protect your ankles from the rocky terrain, while the internal ankle gaiters keeps snow from riding up your legs. Open the thigh vent zips to prevent overheating.
- Going down the mountain, closing the vent zips and gaiters lock out the engulfing powder as you track the fall line. Your sharpened edges will cut through the ice and snow, but not the reinforced instep patches.