What's your passion, trekking, climbing, boarding, skiing? In what element, snow, rock, ice, wind? All of the above. Doesn't matter. Versatile and uncompromising, you'll be ready in the Skeena Hoody, a must have for high-octane 3-season adventurer. Sure to exceed your expectations when out in nature's playground.
- Unique 3L eVent®-MAPP® composite in the shoulders, front and upper-arms protect critical areas from rain and wind. Lined with lightweight itch-free MAPP® merino wool, this odor resistant anti-microbial lining actively absorbs and transports sweat away from your skin.
- For extended stretch and flexibility, the body core, and underarm panels are mapped with schoeller® dryskin®; the permanently elastic, double weave fabric consists of an abrasion and weather resistant exterior with a soft textured interior; rapidly moves sweat away from the body core keeping you dry in any condition.
- The intentional design includes comfort inspired details, like velour lined collar/chin/wrist guard, and fleece-lined hand pockets.
- Articulated sleeves and athletic cut reduces drag and snag, while providing room to layer when the mercury drops.
- Threat of sleet or snow overhead? No problem. The adjustable, helmet-compatible hood provides full head coverage without blocking peripheral vision; giving a full view of the mountain face above and below, so you won't miss one crucial detail.
High in style and performance, sharp looking in cut. The Skeena Hoody is a jacket you can grab off the hook, handle your day's adventure, then wear out to your favorite pub. Any season, and any place, the Skeena has the look, stretch, and technical versatility for life on the go