This jacket is made to be worn by a technical level customer looking for protection in the backcountry in any weather. It makes a great wear alone piece or can be layered for good 4-season use.
- Waterproof, breathable three-layer Gore-Tex® Pro fabric is now specially woven with stretch, giving you a comfortable fit with every move.
- Gore-Tex Micro Grid Backer technology reduces the jacket's weight, adds durability and allows for a less clammy feel against skin. It also helps the jacket slide over midlayers without binding.
- Waterproof zippers and taped seams completely seal out moisture. Two-way pit-zips let you cool your core during rigorous climbs.
- Specially designed three-point-adjustable hood allows you to customize the fit for better visibility and use over a helmet.
- Chest and handwarmer pockets can be accessed with a pack on your back.
- Generous droptail hem with drawcord closure for ample coverage in wind and weather.
- New waist cinch adjusts for comfort.
- Inside stretch mesh and security pockets.
- Tricot-lined collar and chin guard. Imported.