During an epic spring mud season in Alaska, one tester praised the waterproof Alamosa for its “sneaker-like feel and roomy toebox,” which accommodated swelling as he racked up big miles. Best for lighter (less than 30-pound) packs and groomed trails.
> Price $130
1. 4mm multi-directional traction lugs
2. Torsion stability ESS shank
3. Dual-density compression molded EVA
4. Removable metatomical footbed
5. S3 heel support structure
13.6 oz / 386 grams (Women)
ENGINEERED TO SUPPORT THE FOOT ON
IMPACT, DISSIPATE SHOCK AND REDUCE
YOUR ODDS OF TWISTING AN ANKLE.