Existing modelThese athletic, sleek packs remain true to their lightweight credentials: with their minimal weight and purist, technical look, the ACT Lite models are good-looking, light, yet reliable companions on any tour. Twin lid buckles and a stretch front compartment provide more options for storage. Front gear loops also mean you can easily attach a sleeping mat to the outside. The slimline body of the pack and the compact hip belt allow plenty of freedom of movement when trekking or mountaineering.
* Stretch front compartment
* Compact multi-layer hip belt construction with pull-forward function makes the hip belt easy to fasten, even with even heavy loads
* Contoured shoulder straps with soft edges
* Lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
* Top lid pocket with valuables pocket
* Top gear loops on Lid compartment
* Separate bottom compartment
* Inner separator pocket
* Mesh side pockets
* Ice axe loops
* stretch side pockets
* Compression and stabiliser straps
* Double-layered base.