Brand: L.L. Bean
Model: Pathfinder Softshell Jacket
The Pathfinder Softshell is made for people looking for a breathable and comfortable shell to protect them from wind and light rain. It is great for hiking but does not have sealed seams so would not be recommended on very rainy trips.
– Nothing beats a soft shell for warmth, weather resistance and breathability when you’re enjoying your favorite outdoor activity.
– The nonbulky fit allows you to move more freely while keeping you comfortable.
– Bonded fleece interior traps body heat while wicking perspiration, so you won’t overheat on the climbs yet stay warm on the cooldown.
– Stretchy polyester exterior quietly moves with you for greater range of motion while skiing, running or snowshoeing.
– it’s abrasion and pill resistant, so it keeps a smooth finish for seasons.
– Storm flap, internal fleece cuffs and one-hand drawcord hem.
– Zip-closure chest pocket with built-in MP3 port.
– Internal mesh pockets.