Brand: KEEN Inc
Model: Targhee II
During an epic spring mud season in Alaska, one tester praised the waterproof Alamosa for its “sneaker-like feel and roomy toebox,” which accommodated swelling as he racked up big miles. Best for lighter (less than 30-pound) packs and groomed trails.
> Price $130
The Targhee II from KEEN is four-wheel-drive performance for your feet. The shoe is revamped with the KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The aggressive outsole has 4mm lugs to bite into the terrain, providing excellent traction. The ESS shank provides torsional stability for a secure ride, while the mid cut height increases ankle support from canyons to mountaintops.
– 4mm multi-directional lugs
– Dual Density Compression Molded EVA Midsole
– Keen toe protection
– KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
– Non-marking carbon rubber outsole
– Removable metatomical footbed
– S3 Heel support structure
– Torsion stability ESS shank