KEEN Inc Arroyo II
Comfortable, sneaker-like feel with a roomy toebox.
Brand: KEEN Inc
Model: Arroyo II
During an epic spring mud season in Alaska, one tester praised the waterproof Alamosa for its “sneaker-like feel and roomy toebox,” which accommodated swelling as he racked up big miles. Best for lighter (less than 30-pound) packs and groomed trails.
> Price $130
The Arroyo combines the best features of a trail shoe and a sandal. Open vents on the side of the waterproof leather upper provide maxiumum breathability. The multi-directional lug outsole bites into varied terrain with determination. This hybrid design redefines outdoor footwear with performance you can count on.
– 4mm multi-directional lugs
– AEGIS Microbe Shield treated hydrophobic mesh lining
– Patented toe protection
– Removable metatomical footbed
– S3 Heel support stru
– Secure foot lace capture system
– Torsion stability ESS shank
– Washable waterproof leather upper