KEEN Inc Alamosa
Comfortable, sneaker-like feel with a roomy toebox.
Brand: KEEN Inc
During an epic spring mud season in Alaska, one tester praised the waterproof Alamosa for its “sneaker-like feel and roomy toebox,” which accommodated swelling as he racked up big miles. Best for lighter (less than 30-pound) packs and groomed trails.
> Price $130
Nimble and designed to move:
1. Water proof Nubuck Leather and Breathable Mesh Upper
2. Removable Metatomical Dual Density EVA Footbed
3. Torsion Stability TPU Shank
4. Dual Density Compression Molded EVA and PU Midsole
5. Drop In EVA Heel Insert
6. 4mm Multi Directional Lugs
7. Non-Marking Rubber Outsole