This is it, kids, a moment almost as sweet as summer itself: BACKPACKER's June issue is now free and online, for both freeloaders who missed it in print and those who prefer their mag copy in pixels rather than ink.
What do we have, you ask? Oh, dear readers, where to begin:
- Our The Ultimate Weekend Planner shows you how to get the most out of your trail time, from the minute you clock out to the second you start telling tales of your backcountry epic 'round the watercooler come Monday.
- Hike It, Save It shows you threatened wilderness you can help save just by visiting.
- Learn how to Sleep Better Now! outside.
- We find solitude in Yosemite.
- We've got instant trips in our Rip & Go's for Utah, Arkansas, and on the Appalachian Trail.
- The dish on backcountry pizzas, with recipes for Quick Pepperoni PizzaandParmesan-Polenta Pizza
- Tips forcamping with dogs
- Our reviews of the best Canister Stoves
...and so much more. Dig in to BACKPACKER's June Issue Table of Contents now to get the rest of the gear, destinations, skills, and more we know you love. Just try and resist.