From top to bottom, the waterproof Revenant bib is an engineering marvel in design and hardwearing materials; made to handle any and every all-mountain adventure. The removable soft-shell bib with adjustable suspenders allows for a perfect fit and total gear-customization.
- The Bib is made with schoeller® Dynamic fabric. This highly breathable, water-repellant, stretch fabric allows for total comfort and freedom of movement. Adjustable suspenders keep the pants up, and the snow and ice out.
- Need to scale down? One zip around the waist removes the bib top.
- Below the waist, durable waterproof-breathable 560NST eVent® (ePTFE) nylon fabric surrounds your lower torso (hips and legs) ensuring protection from the rugged, cold, and wet Alpine conditions.
- Micro-taped seams ensure waterproof integrity throughout the entire piece without the added weight.
- Reinforced cuff-edges, and instep patches provide protection from ski-edges or crampons. Made with SuperFabric HDM, this material consists of tiny, epoxy-based platelets fused to backer; creating a pliable fabric with armour-like characteristics.
The feature-laden Revenant also includes an adjustable waist system, and internal gaiters, yet weighs surprisingly light with the bib.