- Year: 2012
- Usage: Mountaineering: Leather uppers; very stiff, supportive soles; minimal seams; excellent traction; and are waterproof. They are high-cut and are also crampon compatible.
- Height: high-cut
- Sole: proprietary construction
- Upper: Insulated
- Membrane: Proprietary waterproof/breathable
- Lining: Insulated
- Sizes Start: (Men/Women) 39 /
- Sizes End: (Men/Women) 48 /
Get 2 FREE Trial Issues and 3 FREE GIFTS!
Yes! Please send me my 2 FREE trial issues and my 3 FREE downloadable booklets!
2 FREE ISSUES
3 FREE GIFTS!
The Best Trails in America
Survival Skills 101
Change Your Location
Choosing your location will enable us to select specific content to your area. Please choose one of the two options below:
Let us find your location
Your browser may prompt you to enable location services. Choose enable to continue the search.
Find My Location
[advertisement unit="Popover" width=600 height=600]