Existing modelDesigned for guides, the military and backpackers who need to carry lots of gear, the Alpinist features the Quattro Stabilizing System (QSS) and Bergans patented shoulder strap adjustment system. QSS consists of two aluminum and two composite vertical stays each tipped with elastomeric shock absorbers, which reduce strain on the back and knees and gives the frame anatomical flexibility, comfort and stability with heavy loads. Adjusting the shoulder harness to varying back lengths is done with a simple slide and click buckle system on each shoulder strap.
* Expandable side pockets, can be converted to a small daypack
* Back, shoulder straps and hip belt covered with ventilating mesh
* Detachable top lid with external pocket and built-in rain cover
* Attachment points for ice axe/poles, and sled
* Torso Length: 17-21+ inches / 43-53 cm
* Fabric: 1300D Ballistic, 210D CorduraÂ®
* Color: Dusty Blue w/ Navy and Grey